Demonstration cases are examples that demonstrate the potential and usability of EPOS ERIC data products and services based on real tasks and problems. Basic use cases introduce novices to EPOS while detailed use cases help to get users started on exploring and exploiting EPOS for their own purposes.
In addition, we refer the interested reader to the comprehensive information about EPOS and its thematic communities that is available in the Annals of Geophysics Special Issue: EPOS a Research Infrastructure in solid Earth: open science and innovation.
- Vol. 65 No. 2 (2022) - Part 1 (opens in new tab/window)
- Vol. 65 No. 3 (2022) - Part 2 (opens in new tab/window)
All papers are open access.
Presentations from the EPOS Sweden kick-off event on 13th September 2023:
- The EPOS Sweden kick-off programme
- An introduction to the European Plate Observing System (EPOS) [presented by Björn Lund]
- Thematic Communities: The Thematic Core Services (TCSs) [presented by Henning Lorenz]
Demonstration cases presented at the EPOS Sweden kick-off event:
- EPOS portal & community portal demonstration: 2023 Kahramanmaraş earthquake sequence [presented by Ruth Beckel] ~260 MB
- Discovery, automation/scripting and integration of EPOS data and services: A demonstration of some basic workflows in Jupyter labs [presented by Henning Lorenz; zip archive with notebook and html slides and the cited off-line data] ~95 MB